Professor Christian Phillips BSc Hons BM DM FRCOG
Professor Christian Phillips is a consultant gynaecologist with consulting rooms in Basingstoke and Old Basing, Hampshire and in Reading, Berkshire.
He has special interests and skills in the following:
· Urinary Incontinence
· Pelvic organ prolapse
· Bladder disorders (cystitis, recurrent UTI’s)
· Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery including laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy & hysteropexy
· Menstrual problems: endometrial ablation / laparoscopic hysterectomy
· Pelvic pain
· Visiting Professor at University of Winchester
· Chair of RCOG pelvic floor clinical studies group
· MD in urogynaecology
· Principal Investigator for national & international trials
· IUGA Research and Development Committee
· Supervisor at Winchester and Southampton Universities for postgraduate and undergraduate degrees
· Invited lecturer BSUG, RCOG, IUGA and EUGA.
· EUGA education Committee
· Faculty for laparoscopic surgery workshops & surgical master classes
Professor Phillips consults at the following hospitals:
· Hampshire Hospitals, Basingstoke, Hampshire.
· The Hampshire Clinic, Old Basing, Hampshire.
· The Berkshire Independent Hospital, Reading, Berkshire.